Thursday, September 16, 2010

Friends and Family

We have been well met in Edinburgh. Kathryn had big hugs for Uncle Chris (Jones). It is really Chris who has been responsible for introducing us to 24-7 Prayer and he acts as the leader of 24-7 Canada. For those that remember Deeper, the youth conference we did in 2008 I also met Brian Heasley, who didn't say Hi, but asked for more of my brother's coffee.





We are at the international gathering of 24-7 prayer and like we have had a few times since we left- it just felt so good to be here. It was a real sense of accomplishment just to be here. Totally looking forward to what is going to go on.





We also had a moment as my kids are dancing to the music. I leaned over to Kathryn and said, 'did you know you are related to that guy leading worship.' Ben Cantelon, who is kate's cousin is leading worship. A real treat to hear him live and not just on cds and videos.


What an moment for me to think this is how I get to imprint my kids. Dancing at the front of th church with these people. A real gift.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for joining in the conversation.