Monday, November 8, 2010

Breaking camping rules

sept.11 2010


Frigid Temperatures and a deluge of rain, thunder and lightening. Have to go to the bathroom. Oh no, the rain has started. Really have to pee. Now Kathryn and Sim have to pee…..but every time we’re about to try and go the rain starts harder. Desperately I find the umbrella-eventually.

I am breaking all of my camping rules (Camping is for people who don’t enjoy sleeping by the way),

okay back to my rules:
a) Never be cold
b) Never have your hip bone in the ground
And my two new ones
c) Never be wet
d) Never be smushed between children
So, I had blatantly broken all of my keys for Camping success and yet I couldn’t stop smiling. I am so happy to be here, to have “action living” as I used to say is, to be living this dream with my family. I am utterly alive and so wrecked for normal life.
We woke up to drips landing on our heads. Time for a new tent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey thanks for joining in the conversation.